The Other Half. Sort Of.
Wednesday, May. 14, 2003 @ 3:56 p.m.
So, here are
51. I take back what I said about my car yesterday.
52. I drink water like a fiend.
53. I am stupidly amused by Links, the kitty equivalent of the annoying Microsoft Word paperclip.
54. Shut up, I know.
55. I think Gwen Stefani is really cute.
56. So does my husband.
57. I didn't get my driver's license until I was 25.
58. Worst case scenario mom, that's why.
58. Centipedes are the nastiest.
59. I don't love Raymond.
60. I think fresh lilac is my favorite flowery scent.
61. I really want a single speed mountain bike.
62. I like a challenge.
63. I graduated from high school in 1990.
64. And never looked back.
65. Nothing stresses me out worse than making a cold call.
66. I'd be the worst telemarketer in the world.
67. I dream about horses a lot.
68. I'm not much of a photographer and never bring a camera with me.
69. My best eBay sale was a book I bought for .75¢ and sold for $117.50.
70. I look more like my dad.
71. I cannot wear wool or anything remotely itchy.
72. I enjoy the new Justin Timberlake album.
73. Dude, I don't know.
74. I fear heights, but flying doesn't bother me.
76. I will never wear Disney apparel.
77. My neck hurts.
78. I need one of those hot stone Aveda massages.
79. You know who's cute? Todd Oldham.
80. Busy. Head exploding. More tomorrow.
Check out buffyauction.com and bid on clothes worn by the characters or random crap from around the Summer's household. I guess Fox is auctioning off this stuff for profit, as there's no mention of it going to charity. Nice move, Fox Greed Factory. If you look at the seller feedback, you can see older, less successful, auctions for Baywatch clothes worn by Mitch! Ha? And also, ew.
Biography: Buffy The Vampire Slayer. It's on tonight!
Marsters Joining Cast of 'Angel'. That's great. Now, if only my stupid cable company actually carried the WB channel. Bastards. (thanks to Kate for finding this one!)
Buffy Studies! This rules: "NPR's Neda Ulaby reports there are serious academic studies on the characters and themes in the series -- titles like 'Buffy the Vampire Disciplinarian: Institutional Excess and the New Economy of Power.'"
Kate also sent me the link to Slayage.com which has everything a Buffy fan could want.